The amount of back pain in this world is amazing. Take a look next time you go down the street, how many people have truly good posture? Probably not that many.
Lillah Schwartz shares some great yoga poses, specifically designed to help posture.
“Yea I sit around and watch TV at night” How many time have you heard that. But that is not true relaxation. When gravity is allowed to completely take over the entire body and the mind is quiet, that is more like it. True relaxation happens on a much deeper level than most people ever experience in everyday life. Restorative yoga changes all that.
- Hot tub or bath tub
- I like to add 2 large bags or more or epsom salt and add dead sea salt
- Rub lavender on the sore spot
- soak in the heat and relax
- Use essential oils such as a few drops of lemon, cinnamon leaf and tea tree to help purify the water and reduce your dependence on chemicals
Tennis Ball Massage
- Lie on the floor
- Place 2 tennis balls at the base of your spine, just above the sacrum.
- Let the balls loosen your muscles
- After 30 -sec to 1 min, roll the balls up the spine 1-2 inches.
- Rinse and repeat to the top of the shoulders
- If it hurts in a particular spot, don’t stay there
My neck starts to tighten up, my jaw gets cranky, and the lower back starts to get sore.
Switching to white tea, made a noticeable difference within days. white tea contains less
- Trigger point therapy may not necessarily feel comfortable during the treatment.
- Folks feel a big improvement once it is over with though.
- Target muscles that have tightened up and created knots.
Gentle Stretching and Yoga
You are invited to see if the Infrex Plus works for your chronic pain situation in a satisfying way.
There’s absolutely zero obligation. In fact, MedFaxx is kind enough to ship you one of these for FREE.