TOP 10 Pain Relievers
Get Yours Now!
as you do. We do not share information
with any third party.
If you are the kind of person who likes to rely on nature for your pain solutions, this is the place for you.
Check out all of the top 10 natural pain relievers.
Epsom Salt Bath with Lavender
- Hot tub or bath tub
- Load up on epsom salt and/or dead sea salt
- Rub lavender on the sore spot
- soak in the heat and relax
- Makes muscles tight
- Caffeine adds to stress
- Coffee is very inflammatory
Vitamin Mineral Supplement
- Magnesium helps muscles to relax
- B vitamins help with stress
- A well nourished body heals faster
- Human touch is good for you
- Loosens tight muscles
- Can help determine the real cause of pain
- Lots people have gotten great results from more than just back and neck pain
- Place over sore spot with a towel on the skin
- Yoga is well known for it’s therapeutic effects
- Key is to find a good teacher
- Eat fewer inflammatory foods
- Consume Omega 3, cold water fish or fish oil
- Relaxing herbs
- Be sure you are comfortable
- Make the room dark for shut-eye
- The body does it’s best healing while sleeping deeply
Disclaimer: Check with your doctor before trying anything mentioned on this page. What works great for one person, may be bad for the next. Everyone is different